About our blog

This blog began as an attempt to keep our family and friends included in the adventures of little Baby Blakely until he made his appearance in the world. Now, this has become a gathering place for all of our various adventures as we continue to enjoy time as a growing family.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

BB Meets Baby Sophie

My step-sister, Amber, had her second precious baby girl last Thursday, May 10th!  Since Josh and I were headed out of town for the weekend for Daniel's graduation from CNU, we didn't get a chance to meet baby Sophie right away.  Then, of course, Josh flew out of Norfolk to head to Yellowstone National Park on Sunday so he won't even be back until next Wednesday.  So, yesterday I had the chance to go visit Amber, Kaylynn and Sophie right after work!  She is absolutely adorable and a pretty content little thing! While I was holding her, BB decided to kick at her a little.  I guess BB was excited to meet cousin Sophie.



Giving me a wink!

Clearly annoyed by my antics.

Me, Sophie and BB at 25 weeks
I've also discovered that BB LOVES the organ.  At church on Sunday mornings and at choir practice on Wednesday nights, as soon as Gordon starts to play the organ, BB starts moving all over the place!  It's pretty fantastic.  Hopefully this means BB will be a great church baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment